Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Used to dream of time machines.

life full of stories. stories lacking life. 
As the first of the blogs. i shan't bore with background stories or deep centimental bullshit.
but where the fuck has time gone?
Seems like just yesterday i was wearing sundresses without panties on showing all the neighbors how i was just like all the other little girls... and in a blink of an eye 16 years passed and I'm turning twenty.
as modest mouse once said... "the years go fast and the days go so slow"
Heart cooks brain and i'm not quite sure what the fuel is.

But goddamnit if i can't find someone to help me put my boots on and face this weather.

I've dedicated my life to myself, and i have no regrets. with my companions by my side i have no fears and i could walk this life blind folded just as long as the humor kept rolling.

ok i lied. i did give a little background, but well keep that on the downlow. 

 

No comments: