Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seal my heart and break my pride.

There will come a time i will look in your eye, you will pray to the god you always denyed. Then i'll go out back and ill get my gun. I'll say "You havent met me I AM THE ONLY SON!"
As I've mentioned before there is absolutely something strange about snow that makes me want to get drunk, so ive got to hurry with this post before it gets too late to start morning drinking... 
The year after i graduated highschool i went back to brazil to visit my homeland, and my extended family. i was there for about five months. in the land of underage drinking. it was amazing. 
But one night in particular, after much bragging about how i hadn't thrown up from drinking in two years we ( my cousin, my american friend and this other dude) went out to a club to begin the night.. (and end the night i guess too)
anywho, after my first blackout experience almost every blackout experience after that was pretty closely related to the others.
This club.. is what heaven would have been.... You go in, make an account, they get your fingerprints on an automatic thing, and get your credit card information and your address. 
When you order your drinks all you do is put your finger on the screen at the bar and then order... thatw ay if your too drunk to pay at the end they can just bill you. with this magical bar at my fingertips the possibilities were absolutely endless...
Seven shots in.... of god knows what... three beers, some winecoolers... and whatever else it was that i was drinking my heels started giving out.... and the dancing began to get crazy.... my recolections are as follows.
black---
im on the floor
black--
someone says its time to go
black--
we didnt go and im still wailing around like a fool
black--
were in the car
black--
someone is throwing up around me outside the car and its rice
black--
we forgot about the guard dog in the house and almost got killed
black--
my aunt was awake and bitching
black------
wake up.
"what happened laast night?"
"well... after we told you it was time to go you decided it was time to start being beligerent.... we threw up on (the dudes) shoes.... my mom had to hold the dog down so it wouldnt attack us... .you tried to pee on the couch.... i hit my head on the toilet from puking so much.... and you said you didnt need pajamas because you are brazillian."
well....
i puked?
 
 

No comments: