Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Drunken Nights version 1

okay heres some entertainment for the day.
Roughly.... about three years ago my girls and i were drinking at my best friends house... 2 liter bottle of gray goose. and a case of natty (30 pack)
theres only four of us by the way.
and our tolerance was not what it is now.
anywho, the goal for the night was for me to black out, because i am one of those people that like to try everything at least just once.
So on go four little girls drinking way too much vodka way too fast with no chasers and just shots.
last thing i recall is the vodka running out and me going... "but im not blacked out yet!" so Friend number 3 being the great friend she is, handed me a natty and said "drink this, youll black out" i shit you not i dont even remember finishing or opening that beer for that matter.

however as i was woken up at five in the morning the following story was told to me:

-You... walked down the hall, my little sister (at the time 11 or so) watched you take your pants off and throw them in her room..... walked into my older brothers bedroom (he was about a year older then us and not home that night, and i hated him so to this day i swear it was subconsious revenge) sat on his bed... and proceeded to piss on his bed like a toilet.

after much angry yelling and arguing and denying from me, with fists full of rage i storm out of bed to fight when i realized...
i indeed was not wearing pants...

and THATS my first blackout story.
the end.




 

No comments: